TESTIMONY FROM DOMINION CENTRE 29/12/14


Papa Claus good-morning
Do you know the one you are talking to? I said yes madam yet she mentioned her name again.
I GOT A JOB! I could feel her infectious happiness at the end of the line.

This was a woman who attended Dominion Centre only three times, she had the opportunity of going through deliverance.
While praying for the others I almost skipped her and close. Then I called her and laid hands on her. She began shaking almost immediately.
I saw that this was more than I thought, as I prayed more demons confessed and came out. Demon of destruction, unclean spirits and a whole lot.
One story in the demonic confession was that they had planned that she will not be successful in her work and had created problems in her marriage too. They even arranged a date for her to get her out of the marriage!

When demons control people they, might think that they are doing it by their own volition.
In a few moments I got to know a great deal about this person.
Nevertheless, some of the demons didn't want to come out so I had to change strategy and switch gears and so they left. I almost punch her forehead when she tore the pocket side of my favorite shirt! She was crying while we narrated everything to her; during deliverance people under strong demonic influences don't know where they are. She confirmed everything.

The following Saturday when she came for the miracle service she was glowing and telling me that she used to feel very sad almost everyday but now a great weight has been lifted and those emotional turmoils have left her.
You should see her pray in the Alnight! Charged up!
And this morning she calls telling me she has got job after many years of fruitless attempts.
Deliverance brings miracles! The breaking if certain curses and deliverance from demons can open doors that were once closed.

Visit us in January and see what the Lord will do in your life. We don't charge anything or sell anything, it's just prayer!!

Your Level has Changed!