Sexual Sin; How to be set Free from Masturbation (part 2)

Sexual Sin; Consequences of Masturbation (part 1)

Can the Holy Spirit live within a masturbating person?
I will say yes! Before most people get born again they could be doing it. But now when they are born-again and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit and still need counseling.  

One may argue that the Holy Spirit does not live within sinning people. Please be aware that He does not come to live in perfect vessels but imperfect vessels to make them perfect. So yes he can and often live in people like that to convict and help battle out those demons. M is similar to anger and other emotional sins and if that were so, the Holy Spirit will not live in a sizable percentage of Christians, the fact that he is there means that conviction of sin will haunt the person practicing it and if the person practicing it does not stop he or she will not experience his presence anymore. Even so, the Holy Spirit might initiate steps to save the person from this sin.
The big question; how can a person be delivered from Masturbation?
1.       Get born again and give your life to Christ.

2.       The person must admit that it is sin. Scripture says that ‘if I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me’. This admission will help the person to seek help or pray to God for mercy and deliverance; obviously deliverance will come. Joel 2:32 makes it very clear that deliverance will come to anyone who calls upon Jehovah for help.

3.       The Baptism of the Holy Spirit can help anyone become free from the spirit of M. It is a demon or evil spirit; you notice their presence when it has become compulsive so that the person cannot stop again even though it is destroying the person’s life. When the person receives the Holy Spirit baptism, conviction of sin and the strength to pray and fast will help the person stand strong against this spirit. Remember that the bible says it is not by power nor by might but by His Spirit (Zachariah 4:6). When a person has lost control, it is because another being (an evil spirit) has taken control and enslaved the person.

4.       Deliverance; in the situation where it is very compulsive and chronic I will advice the person to seek deliverance from a trusted man of God who knows about deliverance. If the practice has been there for long you don’t need a psychologist but a man of God to cast it out for you. Be bold and tell the person and save your life, if you keep quiet about it you will be destroyed and it might even land you in hell someday. At the end of this article you find a prayer that you will pray and this prayer will prequalify you for the Lord to deliver you if you have no body to help; please pray it in faith and God will save you.

5.       Counseling; please anyone with this issue should learn how to pray in the spirit and be filled. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2). If you keep ‘burning’ in the Spirit those demons cannot stay in you or come close to you, you will be on fire! Once you are in the spirit the flesh is subdued and you cannot sin. He that is born of the spirit cannot sin. Why? When he or she walks in the spirit!

However, if you eat a lot and will not fast and live in prayerlessness even if you were delivered the evil spirit will come back with supporting evil spirits (the bible says seven extra demons more powerful than the one that was cast out) and your end shall be worse than when you were delivered. Take note that even when you are delivered they will be lurking in the dark waiting for you to slump in the Spirit so that they can enter. After the temptation of Jesus the bible says that the devil left Jesus only for a brief period. When you are delivered you have to stay on fire because they will always be waiting for the day when you get careless then, they will enter. Stay fired up every day.

6.       I recommend exercise for anyone who has his libido. Exercise will drain the libido because it will spend that energy.

A prayer of deliverance
This prayer will qualify you for the Lord to deliver you; remember you are praying this prayer in the comfort of your home and any evil spirit disturbing you will live you in Jesus name! First of all you will give you life to Christ, confess any know sin, confess any dealings with the occult and forgive any person you have grudge with and finally you call on Jehovah to deliver and help will come speedily!

Say with me
Heavenly Father, I am a sinner. Please forgive me and use the blood of Jesus to clean me and make me whole. Come into my heart and make me yours forever. From now onwards, I am your child, I am born again and I am not a sinner any more.
Lord I confess any known sin and unknown sin. I confess that Masturbation is sin and I ask for forgiveness. Lord I don’t want it any more. Lord save me.
Lord I forgive anybody who has wronged me today in the name of Jesus.
I broke every curse in my life today in the name of Jesus. The word of God says Christ has redeemed me from every curse (Gal 3:13) therefore I declare myself free today in the might name of Jesus!
You evil spirit of masturbation in my life, I don’t belong to you anymore, I belong to Jesus. 1 Cor 6:19-20 says that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit therefore you can’t live within me anymore. I command you to come out of me in the name of Jesus.
Dear Holy Spirit set me free from every demon in Jesus name! I thank you heavenly father that I am free, Amen!

If you have prayed this prayer have faith, you are free! Amen.