WHAT A LOVELY TESTIMONY that was told at the 19th December Alnight. <[29/12/14]>

She came late but stood beside me quietly and said, 'papa Claus, have they finished telling the testimonies?' . I replied happily, 'yes!' hahaha. I was enjoying the disappointment on her face, I can be crude sometimes!

Then just before I prophesied - yes at the Alnight I prophesied to more than 30 people and prayed for them- I called her to testify.

THE TESTIMONY
There was a woman in our area. A rich woman who returned from the states and lived alone in her flat. She had bumps all over her body and blisters too. It was a pity sight to watch her scratch her body.
She had been to UK to have the doctors check her blood, very renowned hospitals, they saw nothing and therefore could make no prescriptions. She came to Ghana and went to several Herbalists, she even had a prophet who often came to pray for her in her house.
The doctors in Ghana gave her plenty medicines and injected her but not much happened.
My mom works for her so I asked to tell the woman I have a pastor who can help her.
I called papa Claus but he couldn't make the first time, one night it was tough for this woman so I called him again. He came and prayed for her and came for the second time.
The following day I went to her and asked the woman, 'Ma, how are you?' she replied she slept well. I went there the second day and she said, 'i slept very very well and everything is vanishing'. and the third and fourth day it was all gone!
She has not been going to church for a while because of the sickness but this time she went to church and even travelled to kumasi'.

I recorded this testimony myself! It's so beautiful! God did it, not me, I can't even create a mosquito if you like ask Mopo!
If you want confirmation I shall give you a name, Tina Sey should I reveal your identity? seee ya!

Your level has changed!