SAVED & HEALED FROM JUJU (10/12/14)


This morning, the call came earlier than I expected. It rung and I picked the call, 'pastor, good morning'. I responded.. The woman said, 'the man you prayed for yesterday, I just received a call that he is healed'.

I was thanking God and I called directly, yes the healing had taken place. Yesterday he ate heavily for the first time in 3 weeks! He was bedfast in his room and could only sit and take only three spoonful of koko a day. Even I who fast wouldn't do that!
The person who took him to a fetish priest really wanted to finish him.

The Details
Last Week, 6th Dec We had our usual saturday miracle service.
Then I got a call that a member's relative was sick and needed prayers. The person called me within three minutes after I had been told.

I counseled and prayed with him on the phone. It was during the prayers that the Lord showed me in a vision that the man has been sent to a juju. When I told him he wasn't sure but they called after a few hours to confirm that it was true.
I had a 'nudge' from the Holy Spirit to go there and pray for Him. Well, I went there yesterday (9/12/14) and conducted a miracle service in his room in the presence of four other persons.

When I got there he was so week and lean he couldn't kneel for the prayer. So he sat on his bed.
His story was that it happened to him three weeks ago while driving his taxi in a traffic and they had to carry him from the car for hospital. As usual doctors know this is not hospital matter so he was brought home and he has been in his room ever since. He ate three spoonful of koko and drunk water only.
I led him to receive Jesus as his savior and We prayed for about 40 minutes and anointed him. I commanded him to get up in faith and stretch his legs and walk to flex his muscles and he did it while his wife clapped and watched in amazement at what the Lord was doing.
You know me already, I laid hands to impart anointing and the women had to support him because he was falling under the power.
I knew he was healed and asked them to prepare him heavy food. Am sure he finished everything and the following morning his energy and strength was back and then I called the famous call that came earlier than I expected!

Now he is healed completely! Wow! Glory to God that this 'tukpe' was stopped else they could have killed him.
Thank you Jesus!

If you read this testimony,
Like it, share it, comment etc.

Your level has changed!