CLAUS EXCLUSIVE DELIVERANCE STORIES AND LESSONS


While we were having the Alnight, the man's wife came and told us what has happened while she was in her room at that same time were doing deliverance for her husband.
'while I was in my room, an elderly man entered even I had locked the door,' the lady said. 'I said how can you enter my room with doors locked? The elderly man said keep shut up and I kept quiet. He bypassed me and took something from our room and got to the door again and vanished. At this time fear came over me and rushed to this place'.

Details
Three weeks ago the Lord spoke to me and asked me to pray for mr max (not his real name). He was to be delivered from the spirit of a fetish priest. It was his turn in the family but he didn't want to, that is why when I went there his job had collapsed and he was sick everyday and was always in his room.

The first time that I go to the area two women said they wanted to see the prophet. When I gave my prophecy to max's wife she was crying and told me her sad story. I prayed for her and she was slain in the spirit but I was afraid because she looked dead. I was spooked! But when I lifted her she woke up.

Today he is doing so well; working, praying and preaching. When I told him he needed deliverance from the fetish or shrine he said no. He said they can't touch him because of the numerous things he is doing.

He consented and came for the Alnight and strong 7 spirits manifested. They wanted him to serve as fetish priest and they wouldn't live him alone. They said the idols are his!
It was a hefty deliverance but he was free at the end.
Now just as we concluded delivering him his wife comes with the story that a man came to their room while the door was locked but this happened because he was delivered, they came for their things.

Lessons
1. Max said for several months he has not been paid at work and he faced other challenges. He thought God was disciplining Him but the confession that came out was that they had held hid finances and other areas of His life.
Some situations have their source from evil spirits and not your boss or something.

2. If there is a curse that is following like Max'ss own you have seek for deliverance. He speaks in tongues and prays 5hrs most times and fasting means nothing to him! This man prays for people.
Please if you have some problems which you think might be from some of these evil spirits, better seek help. Don't say you are born-again so you are free.

3. Take care of yourself! Do a research and find out if there is something following you because of your family background.

4. Max has his deliverance, if he works with God there is no way Satan can get him to become a fetish priest.

Your life has changed!