HOW TO SPOT DEMONIC ACTIVITIES IN YOUR LIFE part 1


A sister once spoke to me, 'papa Claus, this friend of mine is in trouble. She has grown so lean I can't believe it. She has an unidentified sickness and I want you to pray for her'.

The lady looked normal to me but she seem to have a great depression. So around 2pm we decided to pray for her. I had Seer Rees to help me.
When we started praying the lady turned and fell heavily on the floor and started coughing and vomiting saliva and mucus together. She was shouting like a mad man and struggled when i laid hands on her back. It was in the afternoon and I wondered how I could get out from the house the way the she shouted; I didn't want to draw attention to myself. While we prayed something strange happened, an occurrence I haven't seen before in my life!

The lady who asked us to pray for her friend fell and got up and looked so charged! She spoke boldly with Holy Ghost, I had confirmation that it was the Lord. It was as if God in a body completely, in short it was The Holy Ghost in action minus the lady.
She spoke authoritatively, ' your husband used you for a ritual and he planted it under the house that he has built. That is why you are growing so lean, soon you will die and that is why he is trying to eject you'.
The sister put her feet on the lady on the floor, turned her, spoke in tongues. All this the lady under deliverance was shouting, crying and vomiting. Several days we prayed for her. She left healed.

THE BIG QUESTION
I have a question?
If some people are 'doing' you how do you know, because these things are happening to many people and they don't know.
1. Dreams;
God can reveal it to you in a dream. Please take your dreams seriously.
If somebody have sex with you in a dream you have been defiled; it brings sickness, destroy finances etc
If the same dream repeats many at times it is true! Take guard!

If you don't dream it's not good, pray about it because it is like turning off your alarm. If thieves come you won't see. If pharaoh had not dreamt about the coming plenty and lean years, the human race would have perished.

To be continued..

Your level will change!