CLAUS DAIRY 29/11/14


Beautiful Moment With The Holy Spirit at DOMINION CENTRE INTERNATIONAL (DCI)

Shieee the Holy Spirit worked today!
To recap first the testimonies were powerful, lots of deliverance in the first and second meetings and anointings and healing, we also used our first batch of 35pcs of plastic chairs given to us for worship, so much prayer and worship!
I intend to tell everything and make it interesting so I shall divide into volumes one to four and I hope you enjoy it!

But there was heavy anointing today. I prayed for a lady, holy laughter came on her and she laughed plenty then other woman , she danced holy dance under the anointing! I love the anointing!

The lady who was taking the offering brought it for me to bless it, in no time the power of God hit her while she held the bag for offering prayers.
I said 'bring her' and let her hold it for me to pray, then bam! She was on the floor carved and enveloped in power. She received a gift of fund raising.

Read the volumes 1,2,3,4

Your level will change!