CLAUS MINISTRY DIARY (1st Nov '15)


After the alnight at EEPNET I had another service with my people at Odumase at 11am and closed at 2pm. The members showed up one by one until the room was full and as usual some stood outside.

After praying and worshipping for a while, I let Matilda, the national service person, share a brief word, what a timely message! The word of God is health and strenght was her last word.
I stepped in and shared John 14:12 exhorting members to brace themselves for greater works in their lives and to believe the words of Jesus.

Then I sensed a shift in the spirit once again! Not sleeping since yesterday 10pm, the anointing quickened me and put sleep off my eyes. Today be today! I called out the sick and three women came out and I laid hands and bam! They were carried by the anointing. As it followed, people could not stand on their feet as the power of God hit them except one woman who is old and never falls under the power.

I felt the Lord speak to me to prophesy and I saw that the prophetic streams was opened and I prophesied to almost all who came for prayers: of course none of these happened without a heavy ushering.

The lady who drilled me now has the HolyGhost baptism and so I dont have to worry about any lengthy deliverance session, she falls face down today and charges as I prophesy to her.

Under the prophetic anointing, those who have not prophesied before prophesied loudly and another woman described a vision she had of Jesus. I got prophecies confirmed while I interprated dreams also. I had counseling with three members today and prayed with them. Am growing to love them everyday, gradually I see them transformed before my eyes every week.

In summary, todays meeting was very satisfying, wonderful attendance in numbers and awesome presence of the HolySpirit. The Lord surprises everyday!

Am grateful to Jesus!!!!!

Dominon Centre Gh.

 Your level has change!