CLAUS MINISTRY DIARY 15/11/14


Yesterday while I prayed I saw in a vision the people who would come to the service and I received a revelation as to how to handle all the situations but due to the intensity of the job on a single person I couldn’t pray for all the people who came. Some of the peoples’ prayers were relegated to the Wednesday meeting and the alnight service on 21st Nov, this Friday.
Today, the number was more than the usual though we missed several members. The service started with prayer, worship and praise. After testimonies I shared a short word of exhortation and we got down to another session.

HIGH LIGHTS
As usual there were demonic manifestations and they tried to frustrate me. I saw that a lady just came to service and the head started to pain her but I prayed and it stopped then it starts again. Something dey there oooo.

The tough time she gave us! The two Pastors who visited us had a time ushering and saying come out; I saw they had it to the nose. It wasn’t easy for every body. I mean the person with the evil spirit was strong like ten men and with one blow threw a sister to hit the wall and scratching some part of her body. She could bite and hit the bible from one of the brother’s hands when he tried to read the book of Jude to her about the faith of demons. She finished all our oil.

Another lady manifested and confessed as to how sickness was been put on her and the husband. It was a tough time too but we managed to deliver her. They put the sickness in her food; this is a lesson to those who eat their neighbor’s food without praying over it.
Even after we have closed I was so tired I went to take a short nap and when I returned I sensed a strong anointing. I had three people with me and I did cast evil spirits from two and prophesied to all of them. One manifested revealing how they made sacrifices on behalf of the family thereby preventing the ladies from going to school.

The deliverance happened as they sat in chair and I prayed silently and the confessions continued. But the person was delivered without any struggle while sitting in a chair. The anointing at this period was more than that of the service; I can say so judging by the way the deliverance was going on and the presence of God at this moment.
The mother of the miracle baby brought the child and I prayed for it, it was an emotional moment for me. A sister also with many years of migraine who visited physicians received her healing after deliverance.

There is power in deliverance because when you cast a demon out, you could be healing sickness, redeeming the person’s education, saving the persons business or marriage and many other areas. Evil spirits, once they live, their evil works ends.
I can’t say more mopo, the pictures here tell the story, read it yourself as you watch them. The saying goes that a picture says a thousand words, watch them and understand.