CLAUS MINISTRY DIARIES 19/11/’14



Dear Mopo,
This Wednesday’s service was another thing altogether. The word was powerful, the ministration was great, the deliverance and prophetic was awesome. I would take it one after the other.

THE WORD
I shared on 1 John 4:16 and I spoke about the love of God. The message was mainly on a contrast between God’s love and human love. Human love is of the flesh, when I say l love you it is because I have seen something on you. Tomorrow, if it is not there I run away from you. That is how fickle human love is; always based on a motive of what we can get, SELFISHNESS.
God’s love has no condition; the scripture said God is love and anyone who walks in God’s love lives in God. This is powerful. While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. When we practice God’s love we live in God and the evil one cannot touch us. You dwell in the secret place.
I spoke about how most people would not like to walk in love but visit many prophets so that they lay hands on them till some of the ladies have bald heads, some are even bathed with ‘sawi3’ by false prophets. There are no shortcuts in Christ. They liked the message and they were responsive to it.

THE MINISTRATION
We prayed for most of the members. Our ministrations has the usual ‘anointing’ and the ‘falling’. A lady had food poison with serious stomach pains. After prayers she became okay. We prayed for a number of sick people but we didn’t have enough time to interview, we would have had more testimonies.
There was also the normal deliverance where a snake spirit was detected and cast out; the spirit had revealed that it came from Nigeria and so on. Witchcraft was also detected and the confessions continued.

GIFT OF VISIONS
I discovered by accident that am able to pray for people so that they can have visions. I quite remember I prayed for a lady who saw angels and Jesus. This has happened with at least two or three more people. This is a very authentic vision where to them the experience was like seeing these heavenly beings in flesh. I have seen that those we pray for sometimes try to shield their eyes from what they see because the vision is so authentic and sometimes frightening. Some cry or shout or try to run away.

On this day, I prayed for a lady evangelist and asked the Lord to send her to hell to see how the place looks like and how people suffer; this will make her take her work more seriously I suppose. Well the Holy Spirit prompted me to do it. The experience lasted for about 10 minutes and I had to ‘snatch’ her back from the vision. She was so overwhelmed and sweating and was in tears as she narrated what she saw; how an angel carried her to the place and so on. Two more people experienced visions in different ways.

There was also serious prophetic moments. Don’t forget our 21st Nov alnight happening this Friday!
What more can I say? I give glory to God.

Stay blessed!

Your level has change!