A MUST READ … THE LATE MARRIAGE… THE CAT SPIRIT


While I prayed one night during a night vigil that we had. I saw a black and white cat asleep, it was so real that I turned to look again but it was gone. As an experienced person I knew I had seen a vision. Then while I prayed the vision unfolded and I saw that the cat urinated and defecated in the room. And I saw that it sometimes slept on the bed bedside the owner of the room. I saw further in the spirit that several cats were in the kitchen and some also stood outside the door. I didn’t have any interpretation yet.
I am a science person so I don’t believe in things that can’t be verified. The spirit of God began to speak and I was in the anointing for I have been praying almost four hours. He spoke and talked and I listened. I got to understand the cat had been as a result a sacrifice done on behalf of the whole family probably for protection but then that sacrifice exacted its dues of making the people not able to marry at best they can only give birth. The cat urinated signifying driving away any person comes for marriage.
Previously when I had watched it on television I had been skeptical of these ‘prophets’ who say things that cannot be verified. But now I was neutral and accepted it as truth because I have been prophesying almost a year now and I can identify the voice of the Holy Spirit with precision and if an evil spirit tried to influence me, I could tell that one too.
I decided to pray for this person and the demon came into play. The evil spirit folded the person’s fingers like a cat and meowed loudly so that those who were in their rooms could hear the strange sound. Then the person behaving like a big cat scratched the floor with its claws it scared us and turned furiously’.
My jaws dropped when the spirit began to talk and said exactly what the Holy Spirit had told me. The evil spirit didn’t say it that easily, I had to use the name of Jesus before it talked and reveal these things and other secrets.

THE LESSONS
My conclusion is that witches and demons are real and almost in every African home there is a sacrifice. I see this trend a lot; low education in families, people die at certain age, some don’t marry, others too are polygamous, some too are very poor, low sperm count or sickness etc.
If you have a problem that is bothering you, look in your family line and see the trend and know that there could be a witch or wizard or curse that is in action against your life.
When you come to Christ it is true that you are a knew creation but if you see some of these things still recurring in your family or your life or even though it has not happened to you seek help and you are not a committed Christian.

HOW TO STOP IT
The blood of Jesus can deliver you from this curse and you also need a prophet who sees in the Spirit and one with enough anointing and know how to deal with your situation. This person must have time for you and be his/her friend so that always when you have attacks he will see it before it happens.

Stay blessed.