A must read - HOW TO KEEP YOUR DELIVERANCE


'Papa Claus it is back!' the person yelled on the phone. While on my way to pray with this person I sensed the anointing like wind around my legs and I could also hear sound in my ears as if a fan has been turned on. I knew I was going to deal with witchcraft spirit. Witches destroy things but I believe they are the weakest of the evil spirit generation and yet greatest destroyers. When am dealing with witchcraft, they go on their knees and beg that they are sorry and they won't come again. They also confess through the person easily, but some are also stubborn. The commonest of their works I have seen is stealing marriages, causing joblessness or business yield or barrenness.
Oftentimes people know their problem.
So the anointing stirs, then as I draw closer I see a dark thing at the side of the belly in a vision and the Spirit of God asks me to lay my hands there and pray, then bam! The spirits manifest begging and revealing secrets, names, how they came back by putting something in food etc. Good to hear this by the horses own mouth; other times too I reveal these prophetically. The person doesn't know what is happening so I record it and play it back. People's jaws always drop when they hear demons reveal things through them, if they it were prophecy they could be pretending not to know trying to hide things. The witch mentioned names and revealed secrets then I cast them out in the name of Jesus.

But they come back again. Why? How?

They keep fighting to destroy you so they cause you to sin. These are living humans so they will never live you alone and this makes them dangerous. They can arrange a fight for you by making somebody tempt you with anger. Once you sin, they enter and have the chance to work on the person.
I tell people to get closer to the Lord but they say, 'but am living right!' and they make it seem as if Psalm 124 is a lie.
Anyone been pursued by witches should walk in the anointing like a pastor so that they cannot win you. If your anointing is low they can easily overpower you like a small man can overcome a baby elephant that is huge.

You run according to what is pursuing you!

When the person comes and I cast it out they can return easily when you are not strong, thus empty of the word and not prayerful and walking in holiness. At best stay with somebody who sees into the spirit (I recommend this for people with serious witch or wizard issues) and stay under the persons protection till you build up spiritual muscles big enough to ward them off. And you grow by studying the word and praying.

In summary, witches exists in our families and are responsible for majority of our problems. They operate in secrecy so that we can't figure them out. They break marriages, cause children to be dummy in school, spoil business deals etc.

For this person things changed the moment we started praying together: when I see this person I say thanks to God. Once this person asked me 'papa claus, where were you! Where you all this time!!' I laughed because because at that time I was a businessman. The witches for some live in their houses and monitor you all the time, grow so that they don't come back and ruin your blessings.

To be continued.

stay blessed.

Your level will change!