20TH March Alnight 1


A TESTIMONY Pt 1
spiritual matters can be really weird!
We had a new person in our Alnight yesterday Friday 20th March.
When it was time for me to minister I realized that a strong prophetic unction was upon me. The voice of the Holy Spirit was so clear in me. I was able to pick most people and mentioned some names among other things. The Holy Spirit was so clear in me that when I mentioned and no one stood I knew it was my audience who weren't getting it.
...
A young lady was being prayed for to receive the Holy Ghost Baptism. She was acting as if she was receiving it but from where I stood, looking at what was going on, I suspected an evil spirit manifesting in the young girl was under serious torments.
Within a few seconds the Holy Spirit shouted within me 'that is a spirit of witchcraft manifesting, that witch has been bothering the family and creating problems!'
So I drew near and said, 'brother this lady you are praying for is not receiving the Holy Ghost baptism. It is a witchcraft spirit under torment trying to fake the baptism'.
When I laid hands instantly it proved I was right!
All the sleep in my eyes left because that spirit was stubborn didn't want to live and We had to use much energy. However it mumbled few words from the young girl's lips.
We dealt with it!!
I know that she is free and her family is free.
But like I say, 'a witchcraft spirit lives in people and though you cease their work, they can arise and start their nefarious activities again. Always be among people who can see into the spirit and at a place where the prayers are hot!'