20th March Alnight 2


A TESTIMONY Pt 2
When the Holy Spirit comes, he really saves!
We had a new person in our Alnight yesterday Friday 20th March.
While I stood and prophesied, the Holy Spirit gave me a name, so I said 'i hear Akosua a student, is there somebody hear like that? The Lord said come out and let me pray with you'....
A young girl came out by same name and was a student too. we prayed and a manifestation ensued.
We didn't waste time, after a few minutes Oya! She was set free! Hallelujah go and sit down! Bam!
Then I received word in my spirit,'somebody has an attack and is siting amongst the people, on your left'.
So I said the Holy Ghost is going to bring somebody out! He says you are been attacked!
So the congregation got up and we sung a little and prayed then the Holy Spirit said, that is her.
She was sitting on my left Side!
I said' 'madam pls come out'
We laid hands and prayed. Some spirits can pretend ooo. Hmmm
It was as if nothing was there!
Tweaaaa I prayed more. Now she paused and looked at me and told me some few things about her and I together with the congregation resumed prayers. Oya! Manifestation has started .
Plenty confessions! They don't like the fact that she gives and she will be rich. They make sure she loses her money for business without any reason... Yebi... Yebi... Plenty talk!
Then I ask the spirit where do u come from? It mentioned my mothers hometown! Whaaaaat! Hia!
It said it won't live the lady but after many prayers which didn't last long like the late Derek Prince deliverance that took 8hrs, she was set free.
Getting tired I called prophet steve and Ps Azariah to come and help me. While standing there I saw a cat sped pass me, it was so real I thought everybody saw it too so I asked the audience was there a cat in this room all this while?
But where the cat passed, the gate was locked because of the torrential rain. Then I knew it was the spirit.
I heard within me that she has been delivered. Turning to look at this lady she lay sound asleep on the floor.
They picked her up and I asked her one question. Were you aware of what you were saying? (when she got up she was surprised she was on the floor, her face showed amazement)
She said no. I asked her hometown and she mentioned it exactly as the spirit has said. And she confirmed the rest.
She will go to work and this time she will do exploits!
Indeed Jesus came to set the captives free!
Am tired, I won't sat more testimonies.
Your level has changed!