This is why you may be seeing stars this year



And no one pours new wine into old wineskins; otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the skins will be destroyed. Instead new wine is poured into new wineskins."  
Mark 2: 22


For most people aspiring to achieve something great this year, there is one advice I have for you. You want to have a baby right? Then you have to know that baby is going to alter your life either partially or completely. It depends on the magnitude of demand the baby places on your life.


This New Year, almost everybody wrote down their resolutions and what they would like to achieve. One of my major resolutions this year is to really stamp my place in our society as a respected public speaker. For me it was my conference among others. However, I find that because of this conference I have altered my life else it will not work. I soon discovered that I can’t be private any more, I have to visit different churches and groups and I have to join some networks which automatically changes my way of living. I also have to learn to raise funds and build my team. Believe me this is a new life compared to my life last year. It is either I live this way or my objective for this year doesn’t happen.


You have plans this year; you have to know that you have to change your life to suit it. That is what Jesus was talking about that ‘new wine needs new wine skin (bottle)’ else it will break. If you want to become a preacher, you can’t live like the way you use to live anymore. You have to pray more now, you have to study and do some more preaching to become better.


Every new product and the support that it needs; some projects because of their size can even mean that you have to change your location and friends and even miss you family for a while e.g. travelling abroad to do your masters. Somebody, this year you have started classes and you want to pass your wassce and go to university next year; this means you have to start studying every night, cut down on the friends and use that extra time to study, attend classes very often and not complain about tiredness. Kindly consider what your project demands and provide the right backup and your success is assured.  If you love this message please share.



Thanks for reading.