Where do you come from

SAY WHAT? WHERE IS HIS SOURCE? WHERE IS HE COMING FROM?
We were discussing a certain young prophet's ministry. That guy is great. How many prophets can see in a vision that a gas is about to blow up in a house and for fear of delay he sends someone to drill a hole in house and puts gas at the back of the house and the following day the gas cylinder blows up?
In the 1993 - 4 I was at CEM, Central cafeteria, Legon. Pastor Steve was my pastor but my spiritual father was Ps Kommel. The first day I set foot in that service Pastor Steve prayed for a man and he fell under the anointing. I wanted that gift and so I prayed for it and I stayed there because I loved that church. Over the years my ministry is still similar to my roots though it's a bit divergent.
EVERYONE COMES FROM SOME WHERE.
This means that you learned from someone. Some pastor got you born again, you were trained, you copied some people, you picked some people's belief system.
I believe the time has come for us to honor our roots. Where would you be in ministry without them? Ps  Kommel prayed my tongues for me and taught me about prayer. He took me to charismatic evangelistic ministry's camp meetings. He took me to Achimota forest many times and today I am taking people to the same place after more than 20yrs, Hahaha. The people I prayed receive lots of miracles. About a few weeks ago I met a minister who used to have about 600 members and has been out of ministry for about 10yrs but just this week after many coaching, prophecy and prayer this person started service again, another ministry is restored! I learned it from someone.
When we honor spiritual authority we would also be honoured. Maybe we might not be close to them anymore because of some situations: Death, disagreements, distance, etc but we have to thank God for our roots. You can't say you have your PHD and your father is illiterate so you will disown them.
I believe that some struggles in ministry and our personal lives is because of our negative attitudes towards our spiritual fathers and mothers. Lets send them gifts, pray  and say good things about them.
YOU CAN'T HAVE AUTHORITY WHEN YOU DON'T SUBMIT TO AUTHORITY.
All of us must strive to be like Timothy and Titus. They depict a perfect example of being understand spiritual parents.
Fathers open up destinies.
My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
-Proverbs 1:8-9
Samuel & Saul
And when Samuel saw Saul, the LORD said unto him, Behold the man whom I spake to thee of! this same shall reign over my people.
1 Samuel 9:17

I have noticed something, those who fight their RAISERS end up going down! It is pride and immaturity that makes people turn their backs on their roots.

Let me end my story. This young prophet prays for hours and is even coaching some people but i have seen so much ignorance in him that I wish he would find some elder mistakes and learn from them - because of a mistake I saw on him which he even doesn't its an error. Ministry is like mathematic, if you miss the principles you are marked wrong!
We are learning day and night, don't  throw away an opportunity to  learn.
Oh Timothy, where would you be without Apostle Paul?
5But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
-2 Timothy 4:5-8

Think carefully on what I have discussed here so that you can benefit from someone's coaching and grow spiritually.

Your Level Has Changed!
Claus Otoo, New Wine Church