I LOVE THE PROPHETIC

......1
The prophetic realm is maintained and maximised through prayer. Without having a strong life of prayer, even the prophet would find it hard to access information from heaven.
If you want to operate in the prophetic easily, stay in the anointing via a strong prayer life.

.....2
Prophesying to people can be very challenging especially when God speaks about their future. You want to see signs that what you are saying will happen but nothing is showing. Telling it to people, they may not believe you but when G-d speaks He doesn't lie. That is why some prophecies I gave happened and when the people told me I shouted because sometimes, G-d says it and it is hard for even the one who heard it to believe.

.....3
Certain opportunities are opening and am wondering..... Would it bless me? Am not that interested but I don't want to cancel it because it might be a blessing.
I have to find out prophetically and I hope it is worth the effort.

.....4
How do you know your prayer is answered? By believing G-d's word that HE has heard you. But the best way to know is by having a confirmation in your spirit that it is done.

......5
Prophesying to people takes courage. Sometimes prophecy has come to me but I didn't have the courage to say it. Personally, I think not many things G-d tells us are meant to be shared. Any prophet who shares anything they hear may realise that he or she might see a reduction in what they hear. Some things are for your ears only.

.....6
I have done some crazy things in prophesying. Prophesying on whatspp platforms and I had the courage for it. I didn't fear at all. When HE gives you the prophetic word the green sign or go ahead sign is the absence of fear to release the word.
Once the prophetic is opened, everyone can be prophesied to, even when you haven't seen them before. This means, you can give words to the friend of a friend of a friend. Hahahaha

.....7
There is something I look for and crave in the prophetic and that is the anointing to make things happen. Many prophets can see the problem but few can make it disappear.

.....8
I asked my prophet friend, " have you been chatting with G-d?" She says,"what do you mean". I said, " G-d chats with me as if we were pals". She said no. But this is a person who described me before she ever saw me face to face and told me things about myself revealing patterns in my ministry I have never thought of; that is how sharp her prophetic is.
So I concluded that in the realm of the prophetic prophets are not the same. G-d relates to all of us differently.

.....9
Can you say a prophet missed a prophecy so he is false prophet? Prophets are human and so they err. Even false prophets using demonic can be very accurate with prophecy. Many things go into to make one a false prophet, denying Christ, living a bad unholy life, backing ministry with demonic power, etc.
Am thinking... How do we call a prophet (Jona) who lives in disobedience?
As far as am concerned, a false prophet is one who is on his way to hell!

....10
When do prophets miss their prophecy when they prophesy?
When they prophesy in haste. Yes the anointing is high, you are cruising so much that you miss-say things.
When what you saw isn't clear to you. This is a pothole where many prophets miss it because they might say it is 1 when it was 2.
When you the prophet tries to prophesy beyond what G-d has given them there is a chance to prophesy false.

.....11
There are people who don't want to have anything to do with the prophetic. I say it is their loss. Why? Because G-d gave the office and gift for our blessing. You may be missing a lot of blessings by rejecting or making light the impact of the prophetic ministry.



My book on Prophecy be launched soon.

-Claus Otoo