CLAUS MINISTRY DIARY 29/11/14


Saturday Miracle Service at Dominion Centre International

DELIVERANCE SESSION v1

The Preacher
While praying the Lord revealed to me a member has a problem and need deliverance. I told him and promised to pray for him on Saturday.
When I laid hands on him he started manifesting and shouted,
!ooh live Me alone!'
Who are you! I asked
I don't have a name but I live with him I'm the same area, we fly at night.
What have you been doing to him, I asked
Who asked him to pray for the man with the stomach pains? Everyday he gathers the people and pray at dawn and disturb us. He is making us unsuccessful.
This man I am praying for was sick the first day I got to that area. When I prayed for him he cried like a girl and fell was slain in the spirit. The wife couldn't look at her husband and the people in the meeting laughed because it was funny. Maybe if it was me I would have packed and left the house!
Hahaha
But today he is worrying the witches in the area with his prayers and etc ! God is good!
After the deliverance I asked him if he knew what was going he said no and when I told him he was surprised. Why kraa are people surprised? Hmmmmmmm as3m oooooo

Your level will change!